Immigration Medical Examination – Form I-693
Carl F. Diener, M.D.
What Does an Immigration Exam Include?
- Physical examination
- Vaccination history review
- Blood Work for Gonorrhea, Syphilis & Tuberculosis
- Certified forms for US Immigration Service (I-693)
What to bring to appointment?
- Valid, government issued picture ID (valid passport, driver’s license, green card, or military ID)
- Medical Records
- Immunization Records
- Any Other Health Records available to you
- Extra testing may be required that is not included in the above appointment, such as Chest X-rays or additional labs. Prices for extra testing varies based on type, call us at (520) -257-3881 for more information on pricing.
- Vaccines are available at low or no cost at the health department. We will evaluate which are needed at visit.